The hotel is one of the largest in central Osaka and boasts 653 guest rooms, all of which have been renovated.
Various types of room are available to suit the requirements - from rooms for use by just one guest up to the large 46㎡ fourth rooms that accommodate families.
All rooms have Wi-Fi and offer a comfortable hotel stay.
Compact Twin 15m²
Standard Twin 23m²
Standard Double 23m²
American Triple 23m²
Comfort Single 15m²
Comfort Twin 23m²
Comfort Double 23m²
Comfort Triple 23m²
Executive Twin 46m² / 17F
Executive Twin – Experience calm, peaceful sleep 46m² / 17F
Forth 46m² / 17F
Superior Suite 115m²
Requests to guests
- Please ask at the Front Desk if you want to use laundry services or our copier/fax machine.
- Check-in is from 14:00 and the check-out time is 11:00.
- When you have checked in, please check the emergency escape routes.
- There is no closing time. The front entrance is open 24-hour.
- Valuables can be left with the front desk staff.
- Each guest room has an automatic lock. Be sure to take your key card with you when leaving the room. Also, please return the key card to the front desk when checking out.
- The gowns, bathrobes, and slippers are only for use inside the guest rooms. Do not wear these in areas such as the dining areas and lobby.
- Close the bathroom door when using the bath as the steam generated may falsely activate the fire detectors.
- For accommodation plans that include breakfast, a buffet of Japanese and Western foods is available in either a restaurant or Western banquet hall.
- Breakfast is available to guests for an additional charge of 1,500 yen. Breakfast tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
- The Morning Set meal in the Cafe Cordial costs 1,188 yen. Tickets are not sold for this. Please just come to the Cafe.
- The same charge applies for children, but there is no charge for babies who do not require a bed or meals.
- Cribs are available free of charge. (Reservation required)
The charge for overnight parking (including tax) is 1,500 yen for cars, 7,000 yen for buses, and 5,000 yen for minibuses and camper vans.
Amenities and supplies
|Supplies||Trouser press / TV (including pay-TV)/Air purifier (with humidification function) / Telephone/Electric kettle / Refrigerator/Deodorizer Bath towel / Face towel / Hair dryer / Nightwear / Slippers|
|Amenities||Body soap / Shampoo / Conditioner / Facial soap / Toothbrush / Razor / Cotton amenity set / Shower cap / Tea bags|
|Free rental||Blankets / Wheelchairs / Cribs|
*Please ask about the rental items at the Front Desk.
*Hairbrushes and combs are available at the Front Desk.
*Cribs cannot be placed in small rooms that do not have enough space.